Information Regarding Data Security
- You can freely navigate our website without revealing any personal information to us. We will only collect personal data when necessary to fulfil your online inquiries or process your purchases of our products and services. In doing so, you may provide personal and sensitive information, which encompasses but is not limited to, your name, address, business name, telephone number, payment details, and email address.
- By voluntarily submitting your personal details, you are consenting to their use. Rest assured, your information will be securely handled and collected in compliance with national data privacy laws. Your submitted information will be employed solely for the enhancement, administration, and development of our business.
- You possess the right to be informed about the personal information we have on record concerning you. We are readily available to fulfil any information requests once we have confirmed your identity.
Data Collection & Disclosure
- We exclusively collect the necessary personal information to facilitate online payment processing for your purchases or to respond to email inquiries.
- Your personal details will not be disclosed to any third party unless compelled to do so by law.
- We may use your information to communicate with you regarding your orders, provide updates on website changes, offer information about new products and services, extend special offers, or solicit feedback about our business.
If you prefer not to receive any communications from us, kindly reach out by sending an email to the address provided on our website.
- Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. If you are below this age, access to our site should only occur with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Emberleaf Workshops LTD
- Website: www.emberleaf.com
- Registered Company Number: 08181381
- Registered VAT Number: 227 5201 32