Welcome to the website of Emberleaf Workshops Ltd.
This legal document covers the content and acceptable usage of www.emberleaf.com. By accessing this site you are acknowledging your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- You may only access our site for legal purposes. You may not use it to post, submit or transmit any material that is; threatening, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, technically harmful, fraudulent or interferes with the normal operation of the site. By using our site you are agreeing to our legal usage terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access our website.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services that your purchase through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All materials displayed or made available on our website, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, graphics, documents, texts and images are owned or licensed to Emberleaf Workshops Ltd. or our suppliers, and are protected by copyright laws. By using our site you agree that you will only access the content for your personal and non-commercial use. No materials on this website may be reproduced, copied or transmitted without our permission.
- Our website may contain third party links to other sites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control or responsibility for the content, or the privacy of the information you provide when visiting such sites.
- We may change, update, and terminate any of the content on our website. We have the right to makes these changes without notice. We may also stop your access to any part or all of the services provided by us on the site at any time, with or without cause or notice, and for any reason.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability, pricing and availability of the information or products found on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Full details of our Delivery & Returns policy can be viewed on the Delivery page
- We may update our website terms and conditions from time to time. Please refer back to this page for any changes. You may direct any queries about our Terms & Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org, you may also mail your query to us at Emberleaf Workshops, Unit 9 Colhook Industrial Park, Petworth, Gu28 9LP
Gift vouchers and Certificates
1.1 The use of gift vouchers and Certificates fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The purchaser has 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund for the Gift Voucher
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please Contact us.
Emberleaf Workshops LTD
Registered company number: 08181381
Registered VAT Number: 227 5201 32